World Mental Health Day - October 10, 2017
WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 2017
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
Hindi Matter WFMH Day 2017 Promotion Mat[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [23.3 MB]
Mental health issues have been shown to increase employee absenteeism, lower rates of productivity and increased costs. This year’s packet will contribute to taking mental health out of the shadows in the work place so that people and companies have the tools to help employees and increase the overall mental wellbeing of their workforce.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CELEBRATE
There are lots of ways to show your support:
1) Raise awareness on social media
3) Put a banner on your website
RAISE AWARENESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Use the hashtag #WorldMentalHealthDay to spread awareness about World Mental Health Day 2017 .
Need inspiration? Here’s a few ideas to get you started.
WMHD FOR ME.png
Portable network image format [37.9 KB]
Portable network image format [61.4 KB]
WMHD ONE IN FIVE.png
Portable network image format [47.0 KB]
SIGN THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 2017 PLEDGE
Commit your team to do your best at being proactive in promoting:
- Appreciation of employees and workers
- Creating of a supportive environment
- Identification of early signs of burnout
- Creating an organizational culture which reflects value systems and beliefs
- Stress management
- Building awareness and reducing stigma
- Mental health wellness and providing support for employees who need it.
Portable network image format [96.0 KB]
See who also support World Mental Health Day 2017 – these organizations have
already signed the pledge.
PUT A BANNER ON YOUR WEBSITE
Show your support to the cause by adding a web banner.